InfoseSec Skills makes various competitions available throughout the year that let people test their aptitude in a variety of subjects. These competitions and many others are available through Cyber Security Challenge UK.
CYBER SECURITY CHALLENGE UK COMPETITIONS
The Cyber Security Challenge UK competitions are designed as a national programme that offers something for everyone. Do you think you already have great cyber security skills to demonstrate? There is a competition for you. Do you think you lack the technical skills to compete? There is a competition for you. Do you want to have a go but are concerned you don't have any experience at all? There is a competition for you too. From identifying software vulnerabilities, to designing new ways of communicating the importance of taking cyber security seriously, these competitions represent the true scope of competencies required to succeed as a cyber security professional.
Why play our competitions?
- Discover and benchmark your skills so you can assess how they fit with the job roles in the sector.
- Test your skills safely by trying new activities and competitions in a secure environment that offers no risk to anyone, including yourself.
- Increase your chances of employment. Success in Challenge competitions is evidence that you have relevant skills, bench marked against industry recognised levels and an understanding for how they should be practically applied.
- Connect with like-minded people and build new networks of friends that share similar interests and ambitions.
- Win prizes designed to help you refine and develop your skills so you can arm yourself with the experience and competencies sought by cyber security employers.
For an overview of competitions currently available or to register for any live competitions, visit the Cyber Security Challenge UK web site: