Spread the cost of your professional development with our 0% Financing options.
Available for both Live Classroom and online training courses (e-Learning), you can now choose to spread the cost over 6, 12 or 18 months.
- Simply add the course and exam to your shopping cart and checkout.
- Choose the 'Check, Bank Transfer or 0% Financing' payment method.
- Let us know the financing terms you prefer by entering your Duration and Deposit preferences in the 'Order comments' box before you click on 'Review order'.
- We will email you a link to the application form that is pre-configured with your 'Duration', 'Deposit' and 'Total Payable' amounts.
- After submitting the application a decision is usually made within 10 seconds.
- All that remains, once approved, is for you to pay your x% Deposit, then your seat at the Live Class is reserved or you will be given access to your e-Learning course within 24 hours.
- You can book your BCS exam with us when you feel that you are ready to take it.
- Your order and finance agreement is not complete until the deposit amount is paid.
- Your first payment will be approximately 30 days after you have started the course.
Only available to UK residents over 18, subject to terms, conditions and credit approval.
Finance Amount (Enter your Order Total): £
Deposit (Enter at least 10% of your Order Total): £
Interest Rate (Leave at 0%): %
Months (Choose 6 or 12):
Consumer credit service provided by Pay4Later in association with Retail Money Market Ltd trading as Ratesetter. Pay4Later is licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority (Consumer Credit Licence: 0616240). For more information please refer to our frequently asked questions www.pay4later.com/support/consumer or visit www.pay4later.com
Ratesetter is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) with the reference number 633741. Ratesetter is not covered by the Financial Compensation Scheme. Registered offices are at 406 Great Guilford Business Square, 30 Great Guilford Street, London SE1 0HS. For more information please visit www.ratesetter.com
InfoSec Skills Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) with the reference number 692708.